Veterans Connection Program
Welcome to OSU's Veterans Connection Program. The Veterans Connection Program was developed to identify faculty and staff across campus who are interested in welcoming/mentoring students who have served in the military to Oregon State University.
Participation in the Connections program is on a yearly basis. Renewal emails will be sent each year for individuals who would like to continue their involvement in the program. Please notify the OSU Veterans Workgroup if you are leaving OSU or no longer wish to be listed in the program.
The expectations of faculty/staff mentors are:
- Act as a resource for student veterans,
- Refer as needed to other university services, and
- Bring issues/concerns of student veterans to the Veterans Workgroup
Thank you for your willingness to serve OSU student veterans.
OSU Veterans Workgroup
- Give an Hour (Mental Health Counseling for Veterans)
- Half of Us (Resources for Students with Mental Health Issues)
- Returning Veterans' Project (Mental Health Counseling for Veterans)
- Oregon Department of Veteran's Affairs
- Returning Veterans Resource Project NW (Free Counseling and Other Health Services)
- Fort Oregon Veterans Information